End thermal block is a monolithic building block made of hard grades of foam plastic, which has a dull one end and is used for building corners, door and window openings. The thickness of the side foam walls in the construction of the block is 50 mm, connected to each other by a polystyrene bridge.
Features of thermoblocks:
– one blind end – for forming building corners, door and window openings;
– “sheet-to-sheet” lock – ensures a reliable connection and the absence of shifts when working with a thermal block. The walls of the house are as easy to build as to assemble “Legos”;
– side lock – an important structural feature of the block to prevent blocks from moving in one row;
– round-shaped jumper – for maximum resistance to block breakage;
– high density ensures the integrity of the structure in the process;
– the geometry is perfected thanks to the automation of production using modern molds.
|Block size, mm||1000x250x250|
|Wall thickness, mm||50|
|Styrofoam density||PSB-S-35, EPS120|
Product orders are accepted by tel. +38 (097) 5000-194