Styrofoam “STOLIT EPS 90” has good indicators of mechanical loads, allowing it to be used for insulation of floors, plinths and to use clinker for decorative decoration of the facade.
– clinker gluing with decorative facade decoration;
– insulation of the walls of the facade, performed by the “light wet” method;
– floors in residential buildings for private use;
– floors with organized water and electric heating;
– plinths, with insulation by the “light wet” method;
– walls below ground level with waterproofing under normal loads;
– floors on soil with a cement screed under normal loads;
– terraces, balconies, garages and entrances.
|Thermal conductivity, W/m.K.||0.037|
|Compressive strength at 10% deformation, kPa, not less||90|
|Bending strength limit, kPa, not less||135|
|Water absorption in 24 hours, % by volume, no more||2.0|