Styrofoam “STOLIT EPS 80” has excellent heat-protective and sound-insulating properties. Able to withstand fairly high mechanical loads.
– wall insulation performed by the “light wet” method;
– the ceiling from the inside, made by the “light wet” method;
– floors in residential buildings for private use;
– heated floors;
– plinths, with insulation by the “light wet” method;
– walls below ground level with waterproofing under normal loads;
– floors on soil with a cement screed under normal loads;
– terraces, balconies, garages and entrances.
Physical and mechanical properties:
|Thermal conductivity, W/m.K.||0.038|
|Compressive strength at 10% deformation, kPa, not less||80|
|Bending strength limit, kPa, not less||125|
|Water absorption in 24 hours, % by volume, no more||2.0|