Styrofoam “STOLIT EPS 50” is used to insulate walls, roofs, balconies, where there are small mechanical loads.
– wall insulation performed by the “light wet” or “light dry” method;
– filling the walls of a frame house;
– embedding in brickwork;
– eaves, door frames, lintels and other places where there is a risk of a cold bridge;
– balcony loggias;
– the outer layer of the walls of the frame house;
– for leveling walls under plaster;
– the ceiling from the inside, made by the “light wet” method;
– the space between and under the rafters in pitched roofs.
Physical and mechanical properties:
|Thermal conductivity, W/m.K.||0.043|
|Compressive strength at 10% deformation, kPa, not less||50|
|Bending strength limit, kPa, not less||75|
|Water absorption in 24 hours, % by volume, no more||3.0|